It’s been quite the year for Grammy, Pulitzer, and multiple Tony winner, Lin-Manuel Miranda. So we thought we would
fangirl over honour this insanely talented musician, composer, and modern day bard with his very own Top Nerdy 10 on why we adore him.
1. His resemblance to baby Dory
2. His affection for the people of Puerto Rico
3. His badass way of retelling history
4. His Broadway nerdiness
5. His freestyling prowess (& obsession with mixtapes)
— Seeso (@SeesoTV) June 20, 2016
6. His bromance with Groffsauce
@arthurlewis Groffsauce, adj.–when you enter a room or a conversation like you’re going to burn the place down with your intense eyeballs.
— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) May 29, 2011
And my buddy came home for the weekend. pic.twitter.com/zTtxEsa72z
— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) June 11, 2016
7. His advice for the next generation
8. His tenacity and ability to win over a crowd
9. His love for his family
It's hard to leave home sometimes.
Make today count. pic.twitter.com/LTK3yZYmX5
— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) June 1, 2016
My mom y'all. It's been a bit of a day. pic.twitter.com/TqpAAnybpB
— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) June 13, 2016
10. His eloquence in the midst of tragedy and hope for humanity
— Racked (@Racked) June 13, 2016
And Lin’s greatest gift to the world, his music…
History has its eyes on him and we can’t wait what to hear the stories he will tell next.