Christmas just isn’t Christmas without a proper Christmas tree.
The custom of the Christmas tree developed in early modern Germany (O Tannenbaum!) and can be traced back to the 16th, perhaps even 15th, century when Christians would bring decorated trees into their homes.
Why thank you Wikipedia for that quick history lesson. So whether you prefer a mighty spruce, a fragrant pine, a reliable fir, or an aluminum… Nope, I refuse to even go there. Here is my Top Nerdy 10 Christmas trees.
1. Doctor Who Timey Wimey Trees
2. Harry Potter Sorting Hat Trees
3. Literary Classics Trees
4. Marvel Avengers Assemble Trees
5. Nightmare Before Christmas Skellington Trees
6. Star Wars Dark and Light Christmas Trees
7. Justice League Have No Fear Trees
8. Pokemon I Choose You Trees
9. Super Mario Super Star Trees
10. Portal There Is No Cake Trees
Do you have your very own nerdy Christmas tree you’d like to share with us? Please send us photos. And if you haven’t gotten your tree ready yet, hopefully we’ve given you some inspiration. After all, there are only two weeks until Christmas. Don’t wait until it’s too late!
‘Til next time,