Salutations nerds and welcome to the first official Top Nerdy Ten of the new year!
And what better way to kick off 2016 than with a list about… BODY PILLOWS!!!
It’s okay, this is a safe place. So I posed the following question to my fellow NC gals: which nerdy characters would be your perfect pillow companion? Here are the results!
1. Poe Dameron (Oscar Issac)
This is what started our discussion on body pillows in the first place. Thanks to Nerdist for alerting us to this fluffy situation…
2. Chuck Bartowski (Zac Levi)
Die-hard Nerd Herders would love a Bartowski pillow. Perhaps with interchangeable wigs for the different hairstyles over the seasons. Someone needs to get on this stat *cough*NerdMachineMerchandiseIdea*cough
3. Loki (Tom Hiddleston)
Google “Loki Body Pillow”… I dare you.
4. Thor (Hemsworth), Captain America (Evans), & StarLord (Pratt)
Continuing with the Marvel theme, we present to you what we affectionately call, Chris Cubed. Whether it’s one gigantic pillow or three separate pillows… I’ve lost my train of thought…
5. Ten (David Tennant) & Eleven (Matt Smith)
Awww aren’t these just adorable? If you got both you would have a Doctor sandwich!
6. Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) & Barry Allen (Grant Gustin)
It’s a start but this pillow could use some improvements…
7. Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Nathan Fillion)
With or without the bonnet? With or without the tightpants? The choices are endless.
8. Castiel (Misha Collins), Dean (Jensen Ackles), & Sam (Jared Padalecki)
Even teddy bears like to have a cuddle with Cas!
9. Daryl (Norman Reedus)
It’s no wonder that the Daryl pillow is sold out… Not that Pillow Daryl would be able to save you from the zombie apocalypse.
10. Charming (Josh Dallas), Robin Hood (Sean Maguire), & Hook (Colin O’Donoghue)
Just imagine this. On a pillow. Smexy.
Tune in next week where we have Episode 2 of our two part body pillow saga. Can’t forget about our woman crush pillows now can we???
‘Til next time, Nerds!